Monday, February 18, 2008

New Sharp Chisels

When you go to the store to buy chisels , the first thing you have to do when you get them home is to sharpen them. Looks like if you bought a new chisel they would come sharp. And the truth is I hate to sharpen chisels. So why don't they come sharp. Well my guess is cost. Well last week I was bought a couple of new chisels and guess what they were sharp! Yea right from the store they were sharp. I have been using PFEIL Swiss made carving gouges for years, now they have come out with a set of bench chisels and they are great. First they are sharp and ready to use. And IF they hold an edge like the carving gouges they will be a pleasure to work with. If you get a chance try one of these babies out, I'm sure you will like it.
Please visit my web site at http://nokeswoodworks.com

No comments: