Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Laptop Sony CR320 UPDATE

Update, 2 months later...this is the best laptop I have ever had.

Update 3 weeks later, I am still very happy with this computer. Works well, and looks good, very stylist. I have found one good/bad thing. The graphics board is a little light for game players. My son wanted to use it to play a new game and the graphics board would not handle it. So that is bad but it's good for me. I have the computer all to myself. It does handle all my graphic needs. I run corel draw and paint on my computer with no problems at all. I also tun google sketch up with no problems. So yes I still really like it. Visit the offical sony site to get more specs. There is a link to the right.
http://nokeswoodworks.com
Well I finally broke down and bought a new laptop. I really looked around before deciding on a Sony and now that I have it at home. WOW it is great. It did take a little while fr me to remove all of the unwanted software and install what I really needed and wanted but now that I have it in going, I couldn't be more excited about a computer. It seems to be study and well build has plenty of speed and disk storage. So now maybe I can get a few more blogs outs. I got a Sony camera for Christmas and this new laptop has a slot for the camera card, so maybe I'll get a few more pics on here as well. I know this is off the subject of woodworking but if you need a new computer, I would highly recommend this computer. I have placed an amazon ad in the section to the right, you can go there and see all the specs. In the next few weeks I will be adding a page to my website about building web sites and doing blogs.
So check out my web site. http://nokeswoodworks.com

No comments: