Saturday, January 5, 2008

My workshop

My workshop is my two car garage. I no longer park cars for there is no room.
1. My table saw is a Ridgid TS3650 from Home depot and works very well... I have added an Inca Mitre 1000SE attachment.
2. My Band saw is a JET 12" floor model.
3. My jointer is a Craftmans 6 1/8" professional floor model.
4. My Drill press is a 15"Ridgid floor model from Home Depot.
5. I also Have a Jet Mini lathe.
6. I have a delta Mortising machine.
7. A delta sander and a Delta grinder.
8. My crosscut saw is a Dewalt 8" sliding compound mitre.
9. I just recently got a Dewalt scroll saw model DW788.
10. I have Ryboi planner.
11. Preformax 10-20 plus belt sander.
12. I use a Ridgid shop vacuum to keep it all clean.
I also have several hand held power tools, like routers, drills and sanders.
I will go into hand tools, projects and wood in future blogs.

No comments: