Saturday, May 17, 2008

Father's Day Gift for the Woodworker

It's that time of year again, to think about what to get Dad for Father's day. If your Dad is a woodworker then I am sure a surprise woodworking tool will be in order. One idea could be to go to Woodcraft and get a gift certificate. A gift certificate will allow him to get anything he wants.
As a woodworker, I confess that any tool, even if I already have one, is a great gift. I have 3 drills and 3 routers and I use them all.
A new square is always needed. A set of drill bits, is always useful. Woodworking books are always a favorite for me. A new circular saw by Dewalt or Porter Cable is on my wish list.
A Bosch Colt trim router is a great idea. If your Dad is into carving, Woodcraft has just come out with a new line of Hock Knives, you can't go wrong with a new detail knife from Hock. If your Dad has a lathe, try a new Sorby spindlemaster turning tool, unless of course you want to purchase him a new lathe.
If you are not into buying tools or books, Dad's can always use a new baseball cap.
Please visit my web site http://nokeswoodworks.com/

There is a link to woodcraft in the side bar.

No comments: